Looking For Something to do? Give Axe Throwing with Far Shot a try! Home to the Head Coach of the World Axe Throwing League – this is the place where you want to go to throw an axe! We take your Group for one hour at $25/person, or larger groups could enjoy a longer session at $40/ person for 2 hours. Each session comes with equipment, training, and games! Your “axe-cellent” Coach will train everyone on how to throw and will teach you games to play once you are confident in your abilities. Bring your own Food for added fun. And did we mention you’re free on your birthday with a group of 6+? Want a Truly Private Party? Email us about coming to you! It’s More Affordable Than you’d think and we come with all the Coaching and Safety Equipment.
Mobile Axe Throwing
Full-Service Mobile Events. We Come to You For Mobile Axe Throwing, Mobile Archery, Mobile Knife Throwing, and Mobile Archery Dodgeball. Indoor or Outdoor Setups available. We provide coaching, equipment, games, and tournaments for all reservations. Insured.
Knife throwing looks and sounds lethal but..it’s more of an art! Come experience the art of knife throwing with a group of your friends. Training followed by competition with the supervision of a coach. Add it on to your axe throwing main event for just an extra $5/person! Or Book a 1 hour session minimum 2 people for $25/person. For larger groups we recommend doing 2 hours for $40/person.
Far Shot Brampton hosts Archery parties like no other! We take a traditional sport and give it an urban twist. We will train your group, provide equipment, and run a tournament to crown your next Archampion! 1 Hr bookings are $25 per person or $20 per person during the Thursday night deal. The price is $35 per person for the1.5 hour archery shoot.
8 Weeks of Chopping Fun! An appreciation night, a playoffs and pot luck night. Check out our league offerings
Gift a Sharp Experience from a far. Best last-minute, socially distanced, locally supportive gift-giving idea! Never expires!
- Closed toe footwear
- Waivers are required.
- Listening to your coach and following safety instructions are also required.
- We’re industry leaders in safety. Your host is trained to keep you safe. The axes and knives are also purposely dulled. The worst injury we’ve had are splinters! Don’t touch the wood; just grab your axe from the board and you’ll do great. If you’re still scared after your first couple of throws, let your coach know and you can get your money back and transition to being an observer.
Book The Whole Place?
- Book out the whole place for your group email us at [email protected] to find out the minimums required to book out our venues.
Food and Drinks
- We do have Drinks available for purchase, including alcoholic beverages!
- BYO food is definitely allowed. Feel free to bring your own cake, pizza, foods. We do not have food for purchase.
Bring Your Own?
- We love it when you share your passion with us. If you want to bring in your own equipment we’ll accommodate. As long as the equipment is inspected and is deemed to be safe for use.
- You can bring your own food and drinks (non-alcoholic) as we have a bar!
Free For Your Birthday?
- Free for your birthday, only valid for 2hr bookings for 6 or more people. Can not be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Add On Activities
- Add on an additional activity DURING your time for just $5/person more. We Offer Axe Throwing and Knife Throwing and Archery (only in Brampton).
- You will ONLY be charged the extra activity if you end up doing it the day of the event.
- By movie standards, our facility is rated PG-13. Parental consent is required for all participants under 18. Parents can sign online at www.farshot.ca/waiver
- We understand that everyone is different, it comes down to whether or not a participant can throw or shoot safely and effectively. We do not recommend for children under the age of 12. We hold the right to refuse service to anyone who does not adhere to our strict safety protocols and does not comply with coach instructions.
Cancellations or Changes
- If you no longer meet the minimum for your booking just call us and let us know so we can make sure you don’t get charged a high minimum. (844)-750-0118 or email [email protected]
- We’re sorry to hear you have to cancel but we understand life happens! Don’t fret, we’re not here to make it worse, just let us know and we’ll accommodate. Full refunds for 48Hr notice. (844)-750-0118 or email [email protected]