Gift a Sharp Experience from afar. Best last-minute, socially distanced, locally supportive gift-giving idea Ever! Never expires; good for any of our activities!
Looking For Something to do near Toronto Airport? Do Axe Throwing in Brampton with Far Shot! Trained by the Head Coach of the World Axe Throwing League – this is the place you want to go to throw an axe! We take Groups for one hour for $25/person (minimum of 2 people), for larger groups we recommend doing $40/ person for 2 hours. Each session comes with equipment, training, and games! Your Coach will train everyone on how to throw and then teach you games to play with your group. BYO Food.
Now Serving Beer, Wine, Seltzers, and Ciders!
And did we mention you’re free on your birthday for groups 6+.
Want a Truly Private Party? Email us about coming to you! It’s More Affordable than you’d think and we come with all the safety and coaching gear. Best for Corporate events, team building, reunions, bachelor parties, you name it! Indoor or outdoor, you provide the space, we’ll bring the games.
Discount Is Automatically Applied when you choose the right activity on the right day. Book your weekday event between 5-9pm and watch the price change! Smash that Book now button…NOW!
LEAGUES | LEAGUES | LEAGUES
Surprise your family and friends when you tell them you’re part of a Sharp League!!
8 Weeks of Chopping / Shooting Fun! An appreciation night, playoffs, and pot luck night. We’ve got Youth Leagues, Adult Leagues. Axes, knives, and archery! Choose your sharp-ish thing, a day that works for you, and register early! Use code EARLY20 for $20 off your league ticket!
Knife throwing looks and sounds lethal but.. it’s more of an art! Come experience the art of knife throwing with a group of your friends. Just minutes from Pearson Toronto Airport, this is the only place you’ll find Training followed by fun, competitive knife throwing run by a coach Near Toronto. Add it to your axe throwing event for just an extra $5/person! Or Book a 1-hour session, minimum of 2 people for $25/person. For larger groups, we recommend doing 2 hours for $40/person.
Far Shot hosts Archery parties like no other! We take a traditional sport and give it an urban twist. We will train your group, provide equipment, and run a tournament to crown your next Archampion! 1 Hr bookings are $25/person or $20/person during the Thursday night deal. The price is $35/person for the1.5 hour archery shoot.
Q & A
- Closed toe footwear
- Waivers are required.
- Listening to your coach and following safety instructions are also required.
- We’re industry leaders in safety. Your host is trained to keep you safe. The axes and knives are also purposely dulled. The worst injury we’ve had are splinters! Don’t touch the wood; just grab your axe from the board and you’ll do great. If you’re still scared after your first couple of throws, let your coach know and you can get your money back and transition to being an observer.
Book The Whole Place?
- To book out the whole place for your group email us at [email protected]. We can accommodate Monday – Saturday 9am-11pm minimum charge for 20 people to book out the whole venue for a minimum of 2 hours (Monday – Thursday). Minimum charge for 40 people to book out the whole venue for minimum 2 hours (Friday & Saturday). Discounted rates for large group rentals.
Food and Drinks
- Bring your own food to the party! You’re welcome to have food ordered / ubered in also.
- We have a bar that serves pop, beer, wine, seltzers and ciders.
Bring Your Own?
- We love it when you share your passion with us. If you want to bring in your own equipment we’ll accommodate. As long as the equipment is inspected and is deemed to be safe for use.
- You can bring your own food. Not drinks.
Free For Your Birthday?
- You are free for your birthday! Only valid for 2hr booking for groups of 6 or more people. Can not be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Add On Activities
- Add on an additional activity DURING your time for just $5/person more. We Offer Axe Throwing, Knife Throwing, and archery.
- You will ONLY be charged the extra activity if you end up doing it the day of the event.
- Book our “Bundle Activities” for the most Bang for your Buck!
- By movie standard, our facility is rated PG-13. Parental consent is required for all participants under 18. Parents can sign online at www.farshot.ca/waiver
- We understand that everyone is different, it comes down to whether or not a participant can throw or shoot safely and effectively. We do not recommend for children under the age of 12. We hold the right to refuse service to anyone who does not adhere to our strict safety protocols and does not comply with coach instructions.
Cancellations or Changes
- If you no longer meet the minimum for your booking just call us and let us know so we can make sure you don’t get charged a high minimum. Call or text 1-844-750-0118 or email [email protected]
- We’re sorry to hear you have to cancel but we understand life happens! Don’t fret, we’re not here to make it worse, just let us know and we’ll accommodate. Full refunds for 48Hr notice email [email protected]