AXE THROWING ORANGEVILLE
Are you looking for things to do in Orangeville, ON? Looking for a competitive but also encouraging team-building or Fundraising activity? Or maybe you’re just looking for a cool date night 💖. Check out the Far Shot axe throwing Bar at Far Shot Orangeville, ON! Trained by the Head Coach of the World Axe Throwing League – this is the place you want to go to throw an axe! We take small groups of min. 2 people to large groups of 50 + people! Prices start at $25 per person, Each Booking comes with equipment, training, and games!
Our Beer starts at $4 …… And did we mention you’re free on your birthday for groups 6+ 🎂🥂🎉
Bring the friendly competition and the cameras 🤳📷 because this is bound to be one for the memory books.**Sharing may be required for small groups of 2 on Saturdays (based on availability). No cash in store.
Gift a Sharp Experience from afar. Best last-minute, socially distanced, locally supportive gift-giving idea Ever! Never expires; good for any of our activities!
KNIFE THROWING ORANGEVILLE
Knife throwing looks and sounds lethal but..it’s more of an art thing to do! Come experience the art of knife throwing with a group of your friends. This activity includes training followed by competition with the supervision of a coach. Add it to your axe throwing main event for just an extra $5/person! Or Book a 1 hour session minimum 2 people for $25 per person. For larger groups, we recommend doing 2 hours for $40 per person.
8 Weeks of Chopping Fun! An appreciation night, playoffs, and a potluck night. Rank with other players across the world.
Q & A
- Closed-toe footwear (no sandals)
- Waivers are required.
- Listening to your coach and following safety instructions are also required.
- At Far Shot Axe throwing, industry leaders in safety. Your host is trained to keep you safe. The axes and knives are also purposely dulled. The worst injury we’ve had are splinters! Don’t touch the wood; just grab your axe from the board and you’ll do great. If you’re still scared after your first couple of throws, let your coach know and you can get your money back and transition to being an observer.
- Mixing alcohol with Sharp objects is safe? We will refuse service to all participants who do not adhere to coaches, safety procedures, and instructions. Our coaches are there to ensure safe throwing practices!
Book The Whole Place?
- Book the whole place, do Archery, knife, and axe throwing in Downtown Orangeville, ON with Far Shot. Email us for quick replies at [email protected]
Food and Drinks
- We sell Beers, Ciders, and cold Sodas.
- You’re welcome to bring your own food, including birthday cakes!
Bring Your Own?
- We love it when you share your passion with us. If you want to bring in your own equipment we’ll accommodate. As long as the equipment is inspected and is deemed to be safe for use.
Free For Your Birthday?
- Only valid for 1 person with a group of 6 or more people. Can not be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Add On Activities
- Add on an additional activity DURING your time for just $5/person more. We Offer Axe Throwing and Knife Throwing. Ask your coach about it the day of!
- By movie standard, our facility is rated PG-13. Parental consent is required for all participants under 18. Parents can sign online at www.farshot.ca/waiver
- We understand that everyone is different, it comes down to whether or not a participant can throw or shoot safely and effectively. We do not recommend Children under the age of 12. We hold the right to refuse service to anyone who does not adhere to our strict safety protocols and does not comply with coach instructions.
Cancellations or Changes
- If you no longer meet the minimum for your booking just call us and let us know so we can make sure you don’t get charged a high minimum. (844)-750-0118
- We’re sorry to hear you have to cancel but we understand life happens! Don’t fret, we’re not here to make it worse, just let us know and we’ll accommodate. Full refunds with 48Hr notice email [email protected]